In the era of 21st-century graphics designers and the IT industry is developing so vastly.
So if you are planning to become a graphics designer and earn money by freelancing and graphics-related jobs. So you came to the right place you’ll get complete information about how to become a graphics designer and what things you need for it.
So hello, guys my self Aejaz Memon welcome to my another blog. I’ve been doing graphics & UI design for the last 6+ years and I am going to share my experience with you so please share my blog if you find something useful in that read this blog to the end if want to build your career As a graphics designer.
First, you have to need these things and tools to become a designer first
- A good and Fast Computer System or a laptop
- Chair and workspace-related items
- And the Main thing I forget to tell you is that The INTERNET
For Now, I give you the 5 Points that are very important. I am sharing my details with you about which system I use and software and so be with me and share my blog if you found useful and helpful.
🖥💻A good and Fast Computer System or a laptop
My System Customization (All Items are available on amazon.in)
Requirements for Designing
- CPU – AMD ATHLON 3000 G 3.5 GHz
- MOTHERBOARD- m/b gigabyte b450 m s2h
- RAM 16GB – CORSAIR-VENGEANCE 16GB DDR4
- STORAGE – HDD W/D 1 Tb Sata (BLUE)
- SSD – W/D SSD 240 Gb Green (G0A)
- GRAPHICS CARD – INNO 3D 4Gb Ddr5 GTX 1050 Ti
- CABINET – Ant Esports ICE-200TG Mid Tower Gaming
- POWER SUPPLY – Ant Esports VS500L 500 Watt
- IPS DISPLAY – Acer Nitro Vg240Ys 23.8 Inch (60.45 cm)
🎨Best Software for designing
Here is some best software you can start with it
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Coral Draw
💺Chair and workspace-related items
A Good & Comfortable Chair
A workspace is a place where people can come together to collaborate on projects, share ideas, and get work done. A well-designed workspace can help to improve productivity, creativity, and communication among employees.
A quality workspace design leads to a less stressful and more productive atmosphere. It’s essential that employers take the physical work environment of their employees into consideration. Employees need to feel comfortable and calm in their physical work settings to produce their best work.
Research has shown that being active within a workspace and moving regularly throughout the day has many benefits, including improving the ability to focus and be productive.
Currently, I am using this chair but you can buy a better
- FURNICOM CHAIRS™ Armo Mid Back Office Chair
- AccuPrints Motivational Notebook Diary Size A5
- Desk Organiser with Glasses Holder
- Nurturing Green Combo of 4 Air Purifying Indoor Plants
(I am using Nothing phone 1 now)
There are many ways that mobile devices can be used for learning. Some examples include:
- Using apps to learn new information or review material that has already been learned -Taking pictures or videos of things that are being learned about (e.g. a science experiment)
- Listening to audio recordings of lectures or lessons
- Doing research online
- Taking notes on a mobile device -Creating and sharing presentations, infographics, or other visuals on a mobile device
The internet is a great resource for designers. It can be used to research trends, find inspiration, and connect with other designers. Additionally, many designers use the internet to sell their work and connect with clients.
My blog is intended to help you and I hope you enjoy it
Please share 🙏