The digital age makes information more accessible.
Importance of books & reading
Books are important because they provide a source of information and entertainment. They can also help people develop their critical thinking and communication skills. In addition, books can promote imagination and creativity, and they can also help people learn about different cultures and perspectives.
These are some of the best UI and graphics design books that can help you improve your skills and knowledge in the field.
1. The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
The Design of Everyday Things shows that good, usable design is possible. The rules are simple: make things visible, exploit natural relationships that couple function and control, and make intelligent use of constraints. The goal: guide the user effortlessly to the right action on the right control at the right time.
2. The Elements of Typographic Style by Robert Bringhurst
3. The Non-Designer’s Design Book by Robin Williams
4. The Art of Game Design: A Book of Lenses by Jesse Schell
5. The Design of Business: Why Design Thinking is the Next Competitive Advantage by Roger Martin
These are some Brilliant Graphic Design Books You Need in Your Collection
Enjoy Reading 📚